Digital Planning FAQ & Quick Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
GoodNotes is a note-taking app that lets you write, draw, doodle, color, highlight, and more.
You can add all sorts of information to each planner page and create rich, multimedia notes: Handwriting, typed text, images, sketches, photos, screenshots, and more. At the same time, using the app is as simple and straightforward as writing on paper.
See all GoodNotes features here: https://www.goodnotes.com/features/
This link will show you all the different ways on how to import/add existing documents from other apps/locations into GoodNotes 5.
Due to the nature of digital products, they are non-refundable, so please make sure you have read all of the product details as well as the software requirements before you purchase.
You also have the opportunity at Gooddays Planr to test our products beforehand. Under FREEBIES you can already download some products for free and try them out.
Important! Before you buy
First, before you purchase, try our sample planner with your APP of choice (we recommend Goodnotes). Digital products that can be downloaded immediately after purchase are excluded from the exchange. We do not give a refund.
The digital planner is an interactive planner and is designed for use on a iPad or tablet with an Apple pencil or stylus. It can be imported into most PDF annotation/note taking apps. We highly recommend and provide getting started tutorials for use on an iPad with the GoodNotes 5 App.
- This digital planner is a navigable pdf designed for use on a tablet with a PDF Annotation App and a stylus.
- We recommend using an iPad+Apple pencil and GoodNotes 5.
- A pdf annotation App is required and sold separately (ie: GoodNotes, Notability, Noteshelf 2, Xodo)
- GoodNotes5 requires iOS devices be able to run iOS 12+ or later.
- Please note this is a navigable and annotatable PDF File: Annotation functionality will be dependent on your app of choice.This is a digital product download. Please note that no product will be shipped and we don’t give a refund.